Happy Friday

The weekend is almost upon us!

Normally, I always do a #bunfriday, as seen below.

However, last night threw me a curve ball, as on our way home from daycare, we encountered a massive detour - only to find out once home that the block off was due to a large power outage in the area. In the end, it was a fun adventure with a one and half year old. He loved 'helping' me light about 4,382 candles and put them around the house in each room.....


We also enjoyed a picnic dinner on the kitchen floor by candle light....


We made proper use of the time unplugged, like you know, arranging flowers (in our sippy cup, below), reading books, snuggling while singing songs and counting, and of course playing with FLASHLIGHTS. In the end, the power was back on by 10pm - the perfect amount of time to keep this experience in the 'fun' category.



However, it did cut into my #bunfriday plans. I was unable to do my regular shower and hair-prep routine to make sure my hair was in bun-ready condition. Too bad.

Xoxo
Tasha

Comments

popular posts

It's the Most Wonderul Time of the Year

DIY Graphic Headboard

Life Is Not a Journey, It's an Adventure

Happy Halloween-EVE!

Switzerland (Honeymoon Part 1 of 3)

The Plunge

Soul Ryder Hughes

DIY Glam Silver Canvas Tiles

I'm back. Let's do this.